Based on the changing seasons, head chef Torsten Hessler spoils the guest with light, fresh European cuisine - from pasta and regional goat cheese to the Darsser deer medallion, fresh Boddenaal and pike-perch as well as turbot from the local fisherman or you can choose the crispy duck, the also allows prominent guests to return
With the extensive wine list, even the connoisseur gets his money's worth.
A bright, friendly porch in the Fischländer style is connected to the dining room on the south side, which radiates cosiness with its oak floorboards, the fireplace, the regulars' table and the bar.
- Winter / out of season
· Wednesday to Thursday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m
· Friday to Sunday from 1pm to 9pm
- Summer / mid-season
· Tue-Sun from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m
Table reservations are requested.
Reservations are preferably only accepted by telephone Tue-Sun between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Telefon: +49 38220 669721
- Restaurant & Pension Am Kiel, Boddenweg 12, 18347 Ostseebad Ahrenshoop Ortsteil Niehagen